Re: amazing indicator in TS...could the holy grail be that simple???

Here is the code for TS2Ki, minus sound, that I've added to my charts.  I
haven't tried it; I have my own "stuff" with which I'm satisfied.

If you add sound, you'll being hearing it with every bar.  The COLOR and
WEIGHT are already in the code; no need to set PROPERTIES.

1)    Highlight the code to COPY it.
2)    Go to PowerEditor - NEW - PAINTBAR and chose a name.
3)    Paste the code into your new mega-buck PaintBar study
4)    VERIFY the study.
5)    ADD the study to your charts.
6)    Trade all you want.
7)    Send 10% of your profits (IF ANY) to the GERALD MARISCH WIDOWS AND
ORPHANS FUND.

Input: Length(10),x(50);
IF PercentR(Length) > x then begin
PlotPaintBar(High,Low,"TestPB",Tool_Blue,default,3);
If CheckAlert then Alert=True;
END ELSE

IF PercentR(Length) < x then begin
PlotPaintBar(High,Low,"TestPB",Tool_Magenta,default,3);