AW: [RT] Question about books:Nison and Forchione

Hi Philip,

the Forchione book is certainly worth reading, especially for people who are
comparatively new to options and look for a solid understanding of
volatility concepts and the "Greeks". It's geared more towards option
writing, and places special emphasis on the sale of strangles (an unlimited
risk strategy that I personally don't like).

There are numerous diagrams which really do justice to the title; most of
them are done with OptionVue. Paul knows his subject well; he is a broker,
and also trades these option strategies for his clients.

Definitely recommended reading.

Hope this helps.

Michael Suesserott