can Radar Screen do this

I'm looking at scanners, and if anyone is using Radar Scan I'd appreciate
their comments in terms of executing the following. One product that will do
this is Optscan from Track Data, but it's immensely clumsy and expensive. It
was developed 20 years ago. It's not as good as RPG and AS/400 stuff :-).

Screen the S&P 500 universe for stocks with at least 1 million average daily
volume for the past month (adjusted for double counted NASDAQ stocks).

Restrict the scan to stocks with at least a one-month average daily volume
of 200 call option contracts for strikes that are 100% ATM (at-the-money) to
125% OTM (out-of-the-money) where the contracts are nearest (with at least
one month to expiration) and next-to-nearest.

Within the above params, further restrict the scan to option premiums
greater than $2.00 (per contract) where the standstill return is greater
than 50%. (A standstill return is the return earned if an option expired at
today's price).

Thanks in advance
Colin West
cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx