Re[2]: Dates....

On Friday, May 18, 2001, 5:39:58 PM, Zoran Gayer wrote:

ZG> I presume you are in US?

ZG> I am in in Australia so I am all ready in your tomorrow.

ZG> Do you think that I that I should set my computer to yesterday to solve your
ZG> problem?

I think he is referring to the messages that come with dates that are
MONTHS off - not just one day. Also, it's not 'his' problem. I see
these as odd dates too, but I don't lose any mail. :-)

For example one of the messages sent TODAY to this list had a date of
March 18. I believe that was a long while ago to have just appeared
today. :-)

You might want to check your messages before firing off a post like
that, just to make sure you are seeing the problem he was referring
to.

Happy tomorrow. :-)

ztrader