Mathematica Lite

I saw this in my local newspaper this morning:

Wolfram Research has cut Mathematica down to size with the release of
Calculation Center (1-800-965-3726; http://www.wolfram.com ). The $295
program takes the most useful features of the $1,495 Mathematica juggernaut
and puts them on a hybrid disk for Windows and Macintosh.
As a practical matter, the giant Mathematica program has been used mostly in
academia. Engineers and business users often were put off by its long
learning curve and cumbersome size. In Calculation Center, users can select
functions from sets of pull-down menus. Those functions include some
sophisticated maneuvers: Contour Plot, for example, constructs a
three-dimensional surface plot from any set of data points, including those
making up a digital picture.
You can enter data of any kind, including text. The program understands
standard mathematical notation, handles symbolic and numeric equations and
works with real or complex numbers. It's an impressive new high-tech
package.