Re: Dual CPUs

Bilo,

I've said that many many times, all these
people selling their day-trading secrets with
all these websites selling day-trading picks
already implied the game of day-trading as it
was is over. game over.

The new environment is a totally different
ball game - and those who thought they know
how to trade stocks, will be in total shock
that what they know means nothing any more :)

The original time series behaviour of most
stocks are gone, and will be gone forever.

There will still be daytrading, but only those
who can command better real-time tools will be
able to gain back the edge needed.

-Lawrence

--- Bilo Selhi <citadel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > We believe the move to decimalization changed the
> demands on our  CPUs
> with
> > respect to data collection although we can not
> prove it.  Has anyone else
> > experienced similar problems?
> >
>  you bet. things changed since the decimalization in
> equities, esp in Naz.
> short term price volatility increased and noise
> level went up considerably.
> spreads are now negative many times especially ecn
> spreads.
> <snip>

=====
Lawrence Chan                http://www.tickquest.com
Home of trading tools NeoBreadth and NeoTicker series