Trin

I would appreciate any feedback on using the TRIN for short term trading in
the S&P. Are there any indicators applied to the Trin that may help confirm
direction of the SP and ND futures. I am using the 1 minute and 3 minute
time frame to trade. Currently am using the 1 min Trin w/ a 21 EMA. Anyone
had good results using a different setup?

Also, has anyone used the VIX successfully to predict short term trend for
the SP or ND?

Any additional feedback on how to predict short term trend for these futures
using confirming indicies would be appreciated.

Thank you.

LD