Re: Weekday Profiles

> Some years ago I saw some charts that were profile charts for each
> individual day of the week for whichever future it was applicable
> to. An average was created for each day by combining daily intraday
> data for a number of years of Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays,
> Thursdays, and Fridays. If anyone knows where I would locate that
> kind of information please let me know.

If it was textual reports, not charts, that might have been me.  I
posted some studies a while back that computed the gain for each day
of the week, intraday vs. overnight, etc etc.  I just dug back
through my Omega archives and I can't find the post, nor did I have
any luck finding the EL -- I might not have kept it.  But it wasn't
terribly hard to create.

Gary