RE: ELA for planetary longitudes

One must not confuse password protected ELS code and protected ELS file when
exporting using this latest feature ( last choice in the Power Editor)

In the first case, the source is encrypted with a password that can be
defeated.
If the hacker finds the password (ELA or ELS format, does not matter), then
he will be able to read the original source code.

In the second case, the ELS file only contains compiled code and no EL
source file.
So, this is impossible to decipher, excepted with usual hacking techniques
using a debugger.
Translating to source code after reading the instruction by insctruction
compiled code is not a piece of cake.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France