RE: Modelling the Market, Study Proposal

As a financial modeller and recovering engineer and having
done several dozens of models I would be interested, though
lightly :)

Remember, Long Term Capitol Management had 2-3 Nobel prize
winning modellers, god's wallet and they almost brought
down the banking system. The more I try the more I realize:
simpler is better and more complex is no substitue for
psychology or money management.

There was a wonderful post here for a book, partially
finished called: Fooled by Randomness. I STRONGLY suggest
reading it. The address is:
http://home.netcom.com/~ntaleb/fryegg.htm

Thomas "Typically Fooled" Alexander