Re: SO_Modeling The Market , study proposal... ( the unholy grail )

well, thank you Mark, again.
let's then roll right into that new list, who is serious
about it and start today, shall we?
the link is provided below by Mark
i guess you just have to enter subscibe and confirm
the subscription.
we can also crosspost to omega or system only if need arises. i don't care.
don't forget people to send me an e-mail that you are interested.
thanks. let's geather up here, whoever wants to discuss
market models and systems based on those.
bilo.

> Hello  Bilo,
>
> and so below is the link to subscribe to the Holy Grail Trading System
List

> http://www.markbrown.com:82/guest/RemoteAvailableLists?prefix=H
>

> BS> ( or better yet Mark Brown, why don't you create a list called
HolyGrail