Re: the ideal computer for tradestation...

This is not my entry into the "mine's bigger than your's discussion" :)
--  But here's a few choice lines from the website --

"What these people all fail to ignore as several simple facts which I've
mentioned earlier which I will repeat again"  (huh???)

"Between my duties down at San Francisco's Macworld"

"After wrapping up exhibiting at the Macworld Tokyo computer show last weekend"

"armed with the same $10,000 budget I used to buy two Pentium 4 machines
back in November"

"I enjoy going to local computer stores like CompUSA and just watching the
salesmen"

Sounds like this guy might have a night job at Ringling Bros.  :)

But seriously folks, it was fairly well known shortly after the release of
the P4 that there were problems and it didn't live up to reasonable
expectations.  Similar was true for the P3 over the old P2 --