From: "Timothy Morge" <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 2:21 PM
Subject: RE: Trading System Design

Good afternoon, all!

I just have one question first...this gentleman posts a url for a web
design firm. The web page looks artistic and professional enough. I'd
hazard a guess and say he designs using html for a living...

Errr...now tell me again why you want to build a trading system? Too much
free time so you'd like to come try to trade with the professionals between
design jobs?

I'm not against anyone trying to trade, don't get me wrong. But why do
people wander into trading and treat it like it's the same as learning how
to dig a hole? Just ask a few questions and you're off and on your way to
fame and fortune?

No insults intended. Just an observation.

Best,

Tim Morge