From: Franz Schildberger [mailto:Franz.Schildberger@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 3:20 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Antw: Re: Expert Comentary Question

Hi,

the use of commentary together with stop and limit orders for the next bar
is not very complicated. Simply insert a comentary function with the
comentary
you want to have after the stop/limit order.

Look at this code for example:

If PlaceShort then begin
         Sell ("Short") next bar at ShortPrice Stop;
         #BEGINCMTRY;
                   Commentary ("Order (Short) to sell next bar at
",ShortPrice," Stop",NewLine);
          #END;
end;
If PlaceLong then begin
           Buy ("Long") next bar at LongPrice Stop;
           #BEGINCMTRY;
                     Commentary ("Order (Long) to buy next bar at
",LongPrice," Stop",NewLine);
           #END;
end;

When you use Cometary function the system shows you your active orders. But
don't forget
that stop/limit orders are active only for the next bar and have to be
placed again to remain
active.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Franz

>>> "Bill Wynne" <tradewynne@xxxxxxxxxxx> 07.05.01 22:21:19 >>>
Aloha Bryan:

"Superb Stocks" looks like it enters on stops. I dunno about
TS2K, but in TS4 STCC for "active orders" lists (you guessed it):
active orders (like entry stops). If they are using "open next bar" then
those orders will not come up until the "next bar," and
expert commentary will not help you see the orders sooner.

BTW, I couldn't help but notice the "Superb Stocks" examples all
seemed to use the time frame just before and just after the March
2000 NASDAQ peak...on of the "trendiest" periods ever for NASDAQ
stocks....you'd have to wonder how that system worked in a flat
period. Looked like they didn't use stop losses either....and they
edited out the dates on those system reports.

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

BW

>From: "Bryan Mulholland" <speculator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Expert Comentary Question
>Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 01:31:00 -0400
>
>Hi Again,,
>
>The system that ran the indicator was made for TS2000i. This system was
>good, but I wanted to design my own that produced less trades, higher
>accuracy and more time in the market for the QQQ's. Here is a link to a
>picture of the system that I am talking about.
>
>http://www.superb-stocks.com/images/IMNX2.jpg

and ...

>Hello Everyone,
        I have built a great trading system, over several months of intense
study.
I have a problem with one thing when it comes to the buy and sell signals
though. They are always after the fact. I would like to enter orders to my
broker that if it meets the buy/sell short signal, that it will tell me in
advance in accordance with my system. I have seen this before on a great
system that I leased for a while called Superb Stocks...