Re: Reinstalling TS2000

A post to this list that I made on Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:35  was
incomplete with respect to all the files that should be saved before
re-installing TS2000. The following files (besides the ones given in the
original post below) in Program files\Omega Research should be saved and
returned after the re-install as they contain your original work: Data,
Dataman, Group, MyWork.

<If one has to reinstall TS2K I have found the following to be easiest
route in Windows <2000.

<Save into a non-OR directory the files from the server folder:
GSQF.dat, GSQF.mst, <symlist.dat, symswap.dat and pds (if it is not
corrupted) . These files have no <entries in the registry.

<From the registry export the keys: HKCU\software\omega research and
<HKU\s-1-5-21-77....-500\software\omega research
        (for W95,98 do a search under HKU for the "omega research" key)
<These registry keys contain most of the settings you had in TS2K before
reinstalling.