Ts2000i Chart Calculation Discussion

Hi ,

I have win 2000/Ts2000i. 384 ram, 15 gig free HD, 650 Intel MHZ, ADSL,
Quote.com/DS , One workspace open with about 9 charts, over 3  monitors. (fancy
hu !)

Today i noticed a strange event . On one chart I had 8 format analysis
techniques, and one calculation was producing funny results, plus also the bar
chart was looking as though it was doubling up.

To remedy this I Took 4 technques out of the 8 and placed them on a new chart
for the same symbol (with same spec's). So my workspace end up with an extra
chart dividing the analysis tools between them. Then things seem ok. Funny how
one chart did like it, but use two and all seem fine.

Please comment if you understand how ts2000i calculates charts and workspaces
and analysis techniques as to why this should happen.

Ian