Renaming contracts in TS2k?

I imported a few 'unexpired' contracts from TS4 into TS2k. They have
names such as CC H6 from 1996. In TS2k they have the same names, but
are listed as 'unexpired' contracts with an expiration of 2006. I can
change the names to 'look' like an expired contract in TS2k
[CC199603], but I can't figure out how to convince TS2k that they are
expired and from 1996. If I edit the date to be 1996, TS2k ignores it,
and there is NO 1996 choice available in the menu. Any ideas on how to
get the right date into TS2k?

Thanks,

ztrader