Expert Comentary Question

Hello Everyone,
	I have built a great trading system, over several months of intense study.
I have a problem with one thing when it comes to the buy and sell signals
though. They are always after the fact. I would like to enter orders to my
broker that if it meets the buy/sell short signal, that it will tell me in
advance in accordance with my system. I have seen this before on a great
system that I leased for a while called Superb Stocks. My question is.....

How can I use the EXPERT COMMENTARY to give me the following info,,,

1. If this stock reaches $XX.XX then buy-or-sell 1000 shares.
2. If the stock reaches $XX.XX and position is confirmed, then sell-or-cover
at $XX.XX
3. This stock has traded X times with a success rate of 97.12%
4. If this order is active, displays the Profit/Loss of the current order.

OR IF THERE IS NO CURRENT SIGNAL FOR THAT WEEK/MONTH then....

1. This stock has not triggered a buy/sell signal yet.
2. This stock has traded X times with a success rate of 97.12%

I look forward to learning from you,

Bryan
(808) 342-8965