Re: Free stock evaluaton site?

www.fool.com has a nice snapshot summary page as well as discussions of
what (if anything) it all means.
www.stockscores.com has a great technical summary (as well as a pretty good
overall technical score rating system).  It has limited fundamental
information as well.    I wouldn't jump into a stock on fundamentals at a
time when the technicals say it still has a move left in the opposite
direction.  Both these sites require you to register, but it costs nothing
to register except that you have to give them your name and a valid email
address.