From: Snosnosnow@xxxxxxx       5:27 AM
Subject: Satellite internet feed for trading
     To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Traders

I lost my IDSL when Northpoint went out of business.  There are no other
DSL
providers available, to far from the CO.  No cable.  ISDN is to
expensive
from Verizon.

Does anyone have any experience with Internet Satellite such as Starband
from
Dish network or I heard that Direct TV was releasing a 2 way feed?

Please send you ideas to the group and me privately, I get the digest
version.

Thanks
Sno