Bugs in Strategy Performance Report?

Hello, everyone.

I notice that the Strategy Performance Report on a W2K machine will, after a
period of changing code and looking at results, have the tabs at the bottom
'grayed out' and unavailable--only shutting the program down and re-opening
it makes them return (a real pain, as I keep 4 workspaces open).  The only
other observation (clue?) is that on my W2K machines the area where the
icons are (i.e., the save, print, etc. icons) is a darker gray from left to
the center and the usual gray color from the right of center.  This does not
occur on my NT machine, and all have the same Service Pack 5 from the CD
release.

Nothing from Tech Supp has helped.  Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Michael