From: Phil Lane [mailto:patterntrader@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 6:06 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TVOLQ

Hello,
did anyone ever figure out how to get TS4 to display the Nasdaq volume
properly?  Most days lately it exceeds the capacity of the program and
rolls-over to produce a negative number.

I've tried all sorts of re-scaling in the server settings but to no avail.
Perhaps I didn't get the right combination?  If someone has a set of
settings that are working I would really appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,
Phil