Re: Trading Systems

Sure, but I reserve the right to not have any time limit.

The definition of system trading, that should be obvious on
this omega list, and was to what I was refering in my post,
is automated or programed system trading as far as TS can do it.
If you go beyond that, it is something else. It's the signals
and only the signals.

However, I don't know what I was thinking, system trading,
as defined above is a very good thing. Everybody should
do it more! I am serious please do, do it!

Prosper