Re: Answers on Larry Williams

  • To: Mike <pooltreatments@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Answers on Larry Williams
  • From: "Monte C. Smith" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 05:20:55 -0700

 I know a few guys who trade successfully too. They've been doing the
same thing for years. You wouldn't know their names, but they live in
nice houses in nice neighborhoods. They don't brag or draw attention to
themselves. They don't think about getting validation, or making names
for themselves.

Regards,
Monte

<snip>