FOR SALE: BMI / TS PROSUITE TRADING SETUP + BONUSES...

FOR SALE:
The following trading setup is for trading stocks,
futures, options intraday or end of day.
For sale also, books, video/audio sets, Series 7 study manuals
and freebies.

TRADING SOFTWARE:
1. Tradestation / ProSuite 2000i platinum edition / permanent password /
manuals

OR / AND

2. Tradestation 4.0 CD / permanent password / some manuals
if TS 4.0 is selected then TS 4.0 Security block emulators
for 98 and NT
allows multiple computer installations without the need
for security block, Winbeep for Tradestation disk / Manual
page your quote stocks / orders  to your cell phone or pager,
Portfolio Maximizer for 4.0 on a CD,
a popular add on to Tradestation  from Rina Systems

HARDWARE:
3. "fixed" BMI cable box - receives stocks, futures and options,
all exchanges and news in real time.

4. serial cable 1-2 splitter, so that you can run a couple of
Tradestations off of one BMI box if needed.

***$1000  for all
+ shipping and handling
Will ship UPS,  money order only.

* Bonus 1:
For $50,
I am offering about 3 some years worth
of Stocks & Commodities and Futures magazines for
'97-'99, some 2000, and some 2001, maybe around
100 of them or so.

** Bonus 2:
for extra $40 I will throw in the following:
- SP trading video set ( 3 videos about 6 hours ) / manual
- Stock trading video set ( 3 videos about 3 hours ) / manual
- Futures trading audio set by ( 16 tapes )
That's all you need to get started or to start making money.

***bonus 3:
For extra $30 I will throw in the following books:
- Stock Market Technique 1932, Wyckoff ( 2 amazing books ), soft cover
- The Predictors ( no introduction needed ), hard cover
- Street Smarts by Smith / Walter ( the real thing ), hard cover
- Neural Networks, Design, Theory by Lawrence, soft cover
I only offer what I consider to be better than good books.

****bonus 4:
For extra $20 I will throw in the Series 7 Study manuals
  by Dearborn, 4 books.

*****FREE BONUS 5:
if you order BMI/PRO suite... just for fun and humor I will
throw in the famous book, The Roaring 2000s by Dent.
Spit on it, throw it around, jump on it, use it as paper weight,
read in while on the john,  it's hard cover.
Used to be the bestseller, turned out to be a pretty good
trap.

******FREE BONUS 6:
If you order all stuff I will throw in 5 more books for you
on trading futures for free but  it's a surprise :-)

As you can see the prices are low, so catch it while you can.

E-mail back for transaction details.

Ron.