From: <robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ed Kiers" <rokinseq@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "DH" <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Omega
List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: CL_might be of interest to some-

I'm extremely skeptical Larry Williams traded this particular setup at all.
Rather was long like most as the market had triggered both systems,
chartist and day traders at this point. Larry Williams is the king of hype
period. He has no shame as he will say and do anything to promote himself.
I think he was only trying to capitalize on the hysteria and buzz centered
on the markets reaction to the feds. Appears to be working.

Robert