Answers on Larry Williams

Robert,

The marketplace is the place to be to have different opinions. You have some
questions and I have the same. I answered them for myself.

Q: Always have the same questions regarding Larry Williams whom I do not
like BTW. Why not just trade for your money your so great and forget
seminars?
A: My mother is a teacher and loves to teach. Forward knowledge. She doesn't
do it for the money. She does it for that one student per year that says
"thank you, I learned something". Maybe Larry has the same genes and has
enough money already. How much can a man eat?

Q: What hedge fund are commodity fund does Larry Williams manage?