RE: Point-and-Figure Charts -> Strategies

Well, this is correct, but P&Fig charts can be written in TS if you pay
attention to the fact that the close of a Pfig chart does not exist as the
last price.
The true next price available is at the level  determined by low+ box size *
rev size or high-box size * rev size according to the X O nature of the last
closed column
These values are what you will use to see if a breakout occured using stp
orders for the next bar beyond this level ( otherwise, you will have aways
winning systems)

An other solution that we have developed here uses a DLL that generates
arrays of XO PFig columns, and runs over a normal bar chart.
This has the advantage to make PFig and classical systems mixing
available,and devise things like variable box size P&Fig, or build Pfigs
charts on various oscillators, all of this being possible with this DLL.

More to see on the web site below  that I'm currently rebuilding.

Sincerely,

Pierre orphelin
www.sirtrade.com