New TradeStation Comments

Just my $0.02 on Tradestation. I have been a Tradestation
user since about 1993 or 1994. I think the latest version
is a vast improvement over anything else. I paid for the
Prosuite upgrade when it came out, (all the upgrades actually)
but I look at it this way: The datafeed used to cost me about
$140 a month. And I used IQcharts for web access if I was not at home
and had a position, or my wife was trading my system
and had a question, and I needed to get realtime internet access
to a chart. That was another $30 a month. Now I'm down to $99
a month, and it used to (the datafeed) lag CNBC, but now its
about 30 seconds ahead of it (and I'm in Oregon).

I run it on Windows 2000 professional, and its not 100% bug
free, but very stable and usable, with only a few "quirks".

I'm a professional developer, (not trading systems, but C++) and I
think this platform is the only reasonable choice for
trading system development. I was taught something a long
time ago by the best negotiator I ever worked with
(When once I did big time deals in LA), and that was not
to hurt a vendor you depend on. That is kind of the way I feel
about tradestation.

Anyway, good trading.

David