Global Server Critical Error

I continue to have problems with the GlobalServer shutting down on its own
several times a day.  Specifically, I will notice that RadarScreen or a
chart is not updating only to find that the GlobalServer has disappeared
from the toolbar.   Once this happens it can take 5 minutes to 5 hours to
initialize once I reboot and restart the Server.  Any ideas?

I am running 2000i on  a PIII with 512 RAM.   I am using PCQuote's Hyperfeed
via T1 as my datafeed.

Neal