Reinstalling TS2K

If one has to reinstall TS2K I have found the following to be easiest
route in Windows 2000.

Save into a non-OR directory the files from the server folder:
GSQF.dat, GSQF.mst, symlist.dat, symswap.dat and pds (if it is not
corrupted) .
 These files have no entries in the registry.
>From the registry export the keys: HKCU\software\omega research and
HKU\s-1-5-21-77....-500\software\omega research
	(for W95,98 do a search under HKU for the "omega research" key)
These registry keys contain most of the settings you had in TS2K before
reinstalling.

After reinstalling move the saved 5 files with the mouse into the server
and merge the registry files into the registry, overwriting the existing
ones.

For a *.reg file the default option on the context menu is Merge. Best
to change this to Open with Merge second in line by going to "File
Types" and editing the default action for this extension. It is easy to
accidentally click on the top action while pointing at a reg file. This
is a tip from John Woram’s excellent book on the registry.

On 2 computers that are networked and both have TS2K on them, the 5
above files can be move from one copy of TS2k to the other. Of course,
the same symbols will be on both then but that is how I am set up.
Easier than trying to export data out of one and into the other.