Rina Systems

I have the MM program from Rina and use it to analyze/compare the various
money mgt allocation systems that seems to be most famous/popular like Fixed
ratio, %Volatility,Fixed Fractional etc ..they have most of them in this
program .. for individual systems you could do the same work with a
spreadsheet I suppose but it would be very time consuming and the stats you
get would not be anywhere near as comprehensive.  The program also lets me
run these methods on portfolios- which I badly needed and would never want
to do with a spreadsheet .. I suppose that if you already knew what kind of
allocation method was best for your systems and portfolio of systems then
all this would be unnecessary .. but even then if you need to show someone
performance stats for  a portfolio after taking into account an allocation
method then you would be hard pressed to generate as much data as they give
you in this program.
Their tech support  is great.