Re: DTN feed opinions

Hi,

I am using DTN since 1 year and 1/2, the quality of the DATA are good, I
compared the speed of reception with
other provider, (without omega, which slow down the reception).

Their material : receiver Box: I had 2 D8080 velocity (large quantity data)
and 2 D8000 (older version)
are working very well. I had not a single disfunctionnement in all this
period.
As a programmer,I use all the function of those receiver, from serial
connection, to network connection, and the receiver box works 24 h /7
continusly perfectly.

The custumer service is reliable and always available, I even call them last
sunday. and they are still available. This is
important when the market open on monday.9h30

I check every single satelitte provider. They are the best quality price and
they are reliable in the time.

I am in florida, and even under heavy rain, I still continue to receive data
with less then 25 % of the signal.
I have no lost packet.( You can follow the statistic on the receiver box)

Their development team are very good as well.

I recommand DTN which have good expertise in their field, good human quality
and
 they offer a very good quality of product (fast and reliable)
with a good quality of service with it.

Best Regards

Emmanuel Evrard