Once again....Wealth-Lab

www.wealth-lab.com has been discussed here before.....but the site has grown
and the product has improved.

It has announced linkage to a real-time feed......
and it's apparent that much of the scripting language is an EasyLanguage
"knock-off"......
The fact they did not add the important "case logic" construct to the
language makes this obvious.....
the took what Easy Language had and just changed the keywords !!!

Here's what got me in testing some of their "public" systems.......
VERY FEW TRADES GENERATED......
no matter which one I selected, I would get one, maybe two or three trades
out of 1500 bars......
and there was nothing in my preferences for increasing the number of
backtesting bars.....

Some of the trading system ideas do SOUND promising however....
has anyone attempted to convert them to Easy Language ?