RE: Online trading:the REAL S&P

> I`ve seen many posts discussing trading online and different
> brokers/systems for the mini S&P. But does anyone do it with the "big"
> S&P? Also, if I`d put in a stop order, would it only get qeued like in
> the mini, or would it actually go straight to the pit broker?
>
> philip

I enter my orders for big S&Ps electronically and no, stop orders are not
queued as they need to be in the hands of a floor broker in order to be
executed.  Do keep in mind that this sort of order entry is only a means to
get past the phone clerks and runners.  Your order is still executed by a
human broker.

Sean