Re: EL Rate Cut System - Why ?

> goldman sachs owns a family of financial companies
> including several of market makers in equities, options
> and futures, forex... they are a total financial undercover
> monopoly that controls every!!! US market,

Too bad they didn't let Abby in on it before she kept tooting techs as
they dove to the center of the earth. I notice she's revising history
and trying to keep a straight face every time she talks now, saying she
told everybody to get out a year ago. Yeah, right, I wish CNBC would
play back her tapes over the course of the last year when she tries that
crap. :-)

--
  Dennis