Can't unzoon a chart

Don't ask me why I did this but I clicked on the zoom icon and then the
chart and it zoomed it so much that on a 3 min bar(TS 4.0) chart there is
one bar on the left side of the chart and one on the right side.
Unfortunately the unzoom icon won't work.  I've reformated the chart to a
different number of days back, but the problem continues.  I am clicking on
the icon that narrows the space between bars, but that is going to take many
minutes of clicking.

I haven't found a way to correct this problem other than clicking for
fifteen minutes on the narrowing icon.  Can someone point me in the right
direction?

John