Re: C.I.S. Tick Futures Data?

Hello scott,

I bought their tick data collection.  Be advised that last I checked
their continuous contract generator is forward adjusted, not backward
as is most common.  Otherwise, I found the data to be fine although I
never did any kind of exhaustive testing.  For my SP systems testing I
feel more comfortable with Tick Data and their continuous contract
generator is clearly easier to use.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

sh> Anybody have experience with these guys?
sh> www.bayou.com/~smcg/cdata.htm

sh> $495 gets you everything vs. $4500 with TickData Corp.

sh> SH

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx