Fw: Access & GlobalServer & DBC DataManager & LocalNetwork

Dear Dmitry,

What did make you think that i used the cracked version ? Is it not trough
that the demo version does exactly the same as the cracked version ? So why
did you decide that i used a cracked version ?

I never said the bad things about Dynastore before..., but please explain to
your users :

For what reason you send to your IIS server the personal data about user
like QFeed logon information each time when user presses the button Start?
Do you know that these data allows access to using their CC?

So, I think if one of them found the strange transaction on the CC account,
he should know these details about Dynastore....

Good luck in explanations,
Yours Andrew