Re: easylanguage books/Stad CD

A bound copy of "The Easy Language Reference Guide",the one that's downloadable
in PDF format, can be ordered from Omega customer service for S9.95. I found it
to be well worth it.

They are out of the composite STAD CD and told me that they have no plans for
another burn. The volumes they have left are $99 each. Volume 13 is a summary of
the high points of the first 12 volumes so it might be a proxy for the sold out
STAD CD.

FWIW

Sherrill Styers

One original message: