Re: Zap futures

I recieved this reply to my post privatly and want to share it with this
list anonymously.

Regards
Mike

Hi Mike

I am a former employee of Zap Futures, who helped develop the online
trading system. We went through a lot of growing pains, and I was never
able to overcome the problems that you outlined in an e-mail you sent to
an omega users group.

The one positive for me was the growth of the S&P E-mini contract that
would never have grown without end users having direct access to cyber
matching of trades.