Re: Unidentified subject!

here is a pointer for all of you.
watch the big blue to drop the nuke tomorrow.
if however they rig the numbers which
( .98 while the rest are in the tank )
is possible then to the moon we go.
also which way they guide is going to be more important
then dropping itself. charts suggest the nuke is coming.
if the drop is serious then i'd say we come down
300 + points on the dow...and then see what comes next.
if however we rally into the drop for the day...
csco just dropped the bomb and today it's intels turn
if we get three bombs in a row and the building is
still standing by the next day we wait for the dip
and  buy em boys. else we go lower in naz, dow, sp.
oveall. my personal opinion...
i'd say screw them and let csco go to 5 intel to 10 and the blue
to 50. they are still damn too expensive.
we want the spoos to break 1000.
we want panic in the streets and mom and pop liquidation
and empty pockets.
we want the us economy shaken not just stirred...
we want greenspan on the wire adding liquidity as
the market panics...
still has not happened yet.
bilo.