Re: EasyLanguage books

As someone who has read many dozens of coding books, coded
for many years and languages and written technical
documentation myself, I would rate them as a 2 out of 10.
10 being a joy to read and gloriously enriching and
informative and 1 being along the lines of "an infinite
number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters."
Why even Omega's EL manual is a 5 on this scale!

Unfortunately, there are no other choices that I've seen
and the two books have some good examples and good tricks.
Just no good writers or organization (read "Schoenberg
atonal composition" here). So, good luck trying to use them
but you might as well fork out the cash as even monkey
script is better than... than... well, that's a tough one
:)