Re: Online futures trading - any suggestions?

Hello everybody

is it correct that Tradestation 4, when i have a trading system on, cancel
the order 1 minutes before the bar ends end place a new order as soon as a
new tick is received at the open of the next bar?
it sometimes happen that, when a system is on and the stop (loss or profit )
is near the price (but does not touch the stop) in that moment , in the
minute in wich the order is going to be canceled the position remain
correctley open.. but when  i turn off  the system and data reception ( for
instance at the end of the trading day) and the day after i open
Tradestation  and the system,the position is closed the day before...
all the trades in the past are the same, only last trade is different.
is there a setting to check in Tradestation?
I noticed, too, that the time that is displayed in omega server is the time
of the datafeed, but in a quote  window is 1 minute(about) delayed..

Can anyone help me?

thank you in advance ( and i apologize for my bad english)

Roberto  from Italy.