Re: DJ Telerate guide to TA by Ian Copsey

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: DJ Telerate guide to TA by Ian Copsey
  • From: Valery Bartashevich <bvs97f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:29:08 -0700

Hi Ian and all the list-mates,

in my early days at the foreign exchange trading desk
of a small bank, the very first book I have read on
the technical analysis was Dow Jones Telerate Guide
to Technical Analysis by Ian Copsey. We were using
DJ Telerate Workstation and Tradestation products
at this time. From your post I see you have had
some links with DJ Telerate.
It seems you might know the author someway :-)

It was easy-to-understand and comprehensive text for
a starter level and I wish to thank this noble man
for a good work done. Could you pass it to him ?

Best regards,
Valery Bartashevich
LBL-Invest Ltd.
Minsk, Belarus
E-mail:  bvs97f@xxxxxxxxx, valery@xxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ#12107901

ex-Belarus Exchange Bank FX dpt. dealer :-)