Online futures trading - any suggestions?

Does anyone have consistently good experience with an on-line broker for
execution of the e-mini's (SP and ND) that is reasonably priced? My
definition of reasonable pricing would be at or less than $15 (all fees
included).

It is very important to me that I be able to contact the desk if the system
(or my system) goes down to unwind a position. Many of the introducing
brokers have very poorly staffed desks.

LD