Re: AW: PORTING TRADESTATION TO MATLAB

Also, my copy of Mathematica only runs on old vintage early 90's NeXTStep
hardware.  Not really adequate for serious use.  Speaking of Maple, a
colleague tells me that the latest version of Matlab includes the Maple
engine.  I'm not sure what this means or why therefore there is a
distinction between the Maple and Matlab products.

Also, since S-Plus ranked highly on the NIST tests, I feel confident that
R-Project will be a good choice for statistics analysis.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	     http://www.lexonia.net/