Re: Indicator text size: archives

 Hi Jeff,

 I do not know of another OList archive; unfortunately there is no
search engine on the purebytes archive. I use my browser's search ("find
in page") function to search the archives with keywords. The search
process can therefore be slow and clunky, going one page at a time. The
other problem is that the subject line in many posts, written by the
originial poster, is non-descriptive. Subject lines containing things
like "Coding help needed," when the subject is really about writing
weighted moving averages, don't do much to enhance subsequent archive
search efforts.

 With respect to your text question, there have been many posts about
problems and workarounds for text placed on charts by people, but I
don't recall any discussion about text placed on charts by indicators.
Some of the previous 'text' threads may contain a clue, but I suspect
the two subjects require very different approaches. I don't know if text
placed by an indicator can be changed by editing the indicator, or
whether it would have to be done from somewhere else, in which case the
effect may be global. If you have the patience, go to the archive, start
with the most recent posts, and start working your way back page by
page, searching for the word 'text' in each page. Hopefully someone will
post a solution before you are cross-eyed. Good luck.

Regards,
Monte