From: Lawrence Chan [mailto:stnahc@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 9:02 AM
To: John Nelson; Fred Finch
Cc: Omega List
Subject: Re: Option Software

If you can only choose between the two,
choose OptionVue.

Am a satisfy customer (OV5, since the old DOS version)

too :)

One annoyance though - their symbol configuration
for the sp datafeed future options is not correct
originally and I have to manually set the symbols ...
have not check if they fixed that because I have
done the dirty part myself already.

sp comstock has a totally different way representing
the option symbols comparing to DTN or BMI ...
so beware.

-Lawrence Chan