Indicator text size

I know this question has probably been answered a hundred times, so I
apologize in advance for that.

How do I control the size of text notes placed onto the chart by an
indicator?  There are Text_SetXXXX commands for the alignment and color, but
nothing for size.  Am I missing something obvious?  Or did Omega miss
something obvious by not including this ability?

On a related note:  The archives at www.purebytes.com are fabulous.  But is
there somewhere that this list is archived and indexed, so that redundant
questions like mine could be searched for?

Thanks,
Jeff